The RS-PS-75 is the ideal power supply for running routine electrophoresis gels. Run two gels simultaneously at same or different voltages. Universal input power, 100-240 VAC. Red overload LED lights up when current exceeds 350mA. Easy to read operating instructions printed on front of unit to ensure safety and usability.
Model No.: RS-PS-75
Power requirements: 100-240 VAC, detachable grounded cord
Max Power: 52.5 watts
Max Current: 350mA
Net weight: 1.5 lb. (shipping weight 2 lb.)
Dimensions: 4.0in deep x 5.0in wide x 2.75in high (10.2 x 12.7 x 7 cm)
Output Voltages: 0 volts / 15 volts / 75 volts / 150 volts
Fuse: glass encapsulated fuse
# of output jack sets: 2
Warranty: 2 year repair or replace
- Simplicity: Easy to operate slide switches.
- Affordable: Due to the economical design the RS-PS-75 is affordable for any lab.
- Durability: High efficiency design provides accurate voltage outputs.
- Safety: Red warning LED lights up when output current exceeds 350mA.
- Rapid discharge when power is turned off eliminates any possibility of shock.
- Detachable grounded cord.