At literally half the cost of other same-sized water baths, the Poly Pro bath has a unique polypropylene chamber. Whether the Poly Pro bath is used to simply keep media warm, or for an experiment that requires precise temperature control this water bath is ideal for all general-purpose laboratory applications. Due to the distinctive nature of polypropylene, not only is the chamber's surface resistant to corrosion and chemical attack, but glossy finish is non-stick for easy clean-up and removal of mineral deposits. Equipped with a low water detection system the Poly Pro will sound an alarm and shut off power to the heater if the water level is below one inch.
Model No.: RS-PB-200
Precision: Display and internal temperature uniformity ±0.4°C
Displays: 3 digit, 0.1°C increments
Temperature controllers: Digital microcomputer
Power requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 300 W, 2.6 A
Net weight: 16 lb. (shipping weight lb.)
Capacity: 5.5 liters (each chamber)
Covers: 2 Impact resistant, see-through polymer covers
Outside dimensions: 56 cm wide x 45.5 cm deep x 14.7 cm tall (22"x17.9"x5.8")
Inside dimensions: 32 cm wide x 17 cm deep x 13.3 cm tall, (12.625"x6.75"x5.25")
Temperature range: Ambient to 99.9°C
Warranty: 2 year, repair or replacement
- Simplicity: Large three digit temperature display and two button operation. Clear instructions printed on frontlabel. No need for fragile thermometers, vague 1-10 dials or time consuming adjustments.
- Affordable: The RS-PB-200 is literally half the cost of other similar sized water baths that offer the same capabilities.
- Reliability: A digital microcomputer provides display accuracy and temperature uniformity of ±0.4°C without temperature drift resulting from wearing thermostat contacts.
- Safety: The chamber’s wide flange extends over the top edge of the exterior to prevent water from leaking into and damaging the electronics. The durable, non conductive polypropylene interior and exterior provide 'double insulation' to guarantee no electrical shocks, inside or out!
- Durability: Rigid polypropylene chambers will not distort or bend when in use. Rugged polypropylene exterior is resistant to dents and chemical attack of virtually all types.
- Cleanability: The seamless polypropylene chambers are not subject to corrosion as is commonly the case when deionized water is used in some stainless steel chambers. Polypropylene chambers and exterior make contamination easy to see and to clean up.
- Technology: Uses patented WaveOn water sensing technology to detect low water levels.
CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT ALSO ORDERED