A Superior Orbital Shaker For:
- Gentle mixing of delicate samples
- Gentle mixing of cell cultures
- Anytime a gentle swirling action is required for your samples
- Staining/Destaining Gels
- Hybridization to 65° C
- Washing Filters
Model 56 "Gentle Mixer" Orbital Shaker is built to provide a low-speed swirling action to gently mix samples and keep samples in suspension. It has a gentle start feature to slowly increase speed to set point. The electronic speed control continuously monitors speed and load, and maintains set speed regardless of changes in load.
- Precisely controls low speed mixing from 4-100 rpm's.
- The large diameter of the orbit helps create gentle mixing even at very low speeds.
- The orbit diameter is 1.5 inches (38.1 mm).
- The platform rides on six permanently lubricated ball bearings that support the triple eccentric drive for quiet operation and is powered by an industrial duty motor.
- Platform size is 12 in. x 16 in. (304.8 x 406.4 mm).
- The non-slip rubber surface is ideal for holding petri dishes, cell culture flasks, gels, and immunoblotting containers in place.
- Operates in ambient temperatures from -10 degrees C. to 65 degrees C. and 80% relative humidity in a non-condensing environment.
- Unit weighs 40 lbs (18 kg).
- All industrial-duty components.
- Cold-room safe.