A Superior Shaker For:
- Staining/Destaining Gels
- Hybridization to 65°C
- Tissue Culture
- Washing Filters
- Rocking Test Tubes
The model 55D Rocking Shaker provides the exact agitation needed for gels and blotted membranes. The very slow to fast speed and easily adjustable degree of tilt provide a gentle wave motion that lifts and washes over gels and blotted membranes to achieve faster, more uniform mixing than orbital, nutating, or reciprocating shakers.
- Degree of tilt is infinitely adjustable from 0 to +/- 20 degrees in seconds.
- Speed is adjustable from 4 to 160 rocking motions per minute.
- Solid state speed control continuously monitors and maintains set speed.
- Platform sizes are 11 in. x 14 in. and 12 in. x 16 in.
- Non-slip rubber on platform.
- 3.25 in. between platforms.
- Operates in ambient temperatures from 0° to 65° C.
- All industrial-duty components.
- Cold-room safe.