The XM-202C is designed for the budget conscious pathology lab and medical school use. It meets all basic requirements of a pathology lab.
- Range of Section thickness 1 μm to 50 μm in steps of 1 μm
- Robust & advanced ratchet gear cam drive system for accurate feed
- Independent feed mechanism with safety locking device to lock the hand wheel
- Universal knife holder with lateral movements to Permits use of complete knife-edge
- Protective cover for easier cleaning and lubrication
- Front Located Feed Indicator & micron setting Knob
- All locks & adjustments are readily accessible for fast & safe operation
- Universal vice type object holder for accurate centering of the specimen
- Knife holder conveniently suited for Microtome Knives & Disposable Blade Holder
- Heavy and rigid base to render a shake proof operation
This precision Rotary Microtome is manually operated and used to produce thin sections of specimens of different hardness in both routine and research applications in laboratory, pathology and histopathology, biology, medicine and institutes. Rotary Microtomes are designed to section soft materials embedded in paraffin as well as harder specimens, provided those specimens are still suitable for manual sectioning. The instrument ensures life-long smooth operation. Individual components are fabricated and assembled from selected material using latest technology.
XM-012 - Our quality quick-release clamp microtome accessory is designed to fit standard Leica style microtomes.